back to basics






































Recent treats - from me to me.

The Eastpak so takes me back down memory lane. 



A somewhat classic practical backpack and quite helpful when biking, skating, rollerskating, or for all the upcoming Summer festivals. 

The baby blue Adidas Gazelle looks really nice with tanned legs. A classic, old school and current favorite sneaker in my shoe collection. At the moment hoodies have become an essential of my everyday outfit. I'm wearing them underneath my leather jackets and denim jackets. They are just great for the shifting weathers and any tank top or tee match them.

Recently I invested in the Acne Skin Black and the fit is definitely worth it. Often the somewhat challenging journey of finding the right jeans with the perfect fit, is all about how the back pockets shape you butt. Here's a solution, there are no back pockets. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© m y n a k e d s t y l e All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger