budget: black jeans

Can you have too many jeans? I can't be alone when it comes to the challenge of finding the right pair of jeans with the right fit. It's a true jungle out there and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I think, I've tried on most of them over the past years. 

Unfortunately not with the best of luck. Anyway I stopped by Gina Tricot today to give their jeans a go. And they are actually not too bad. Even better the price is very reasonable. So I'd actually go so far and recommend you to stop by Gina Tricot the next time you're looking for a classic black skinny fit jeans. They call them Lisa Skinny Superstretch and you can have a closer look at them here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© m y n a k e d s t y l e All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger