get ripped




with one teaspoon boyfriend jeans.
Australian based one teaspoon masters the distressed look and have over the years been seen adorned by several celebs. it's not the first time that I stop by Jamie Blakey's great design. 


I posted the lookbook from ss11 on mynakedstyle back in 2011. I just loved their design and I was hoping that some buyers in Europe would make it possible for us to purchase their collection nearer than Australia. finally they are available to buy at asos.

Jamie Blakey started the business of one teaspoon in her bedroom aged 18. soon she had to move into bigger locations and hire staff - cause everybody wanted them ripped jeans and shorts.
And so do I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© m y n a k e d s t y l e All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger