eyeshopping: jumpsuits and overalls

Overalls or jumpsuit? A silk jumpsuit for the summers casual going-out is great to have in the wardrobe. I'd wear it with birkenstocks for casual days, ballerinas for a more feminine look and pointed pumps for the evening. I have to get used to the overall revival. The last time I wore an overall was at age 10. I had both a blue and a red one. but the singular sensation editorial by w magazine is styled well enough for me to believe that maybe I would jump into one of those overalls during summer.
Here's a selection of what is available at the online shops at the moment 



























































photo: wmagazine













































Me 3 years ago wearing a silk helmut lang jumpsuit, monki trenchcoat, chanel ballerina sandal, and vintage clutch. Very unfortunate I've sold that jumpsuit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© m y n a k e d s t y l e All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger