nag people



just came home after 4 amazing days in copenhagen. I have loads to show you in what we picked out for the shop for fall winter 2012. 
I had a little time to visit some of my favourtite shops as well. nag store, pilestræde 47 is one of them. every time I go there I leave the shop dreaming of several items. they have a very good asortment of brands that I really like.
this time I left dreaming of the sandals above of damir doma.






Barbara I Gongini
Blake Copenhagen
Avelon
Bjørg Jewellery
Damir Doma
Emma Cook
Faster by Mark Fast
Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair
Helmut Lang
Histoires de Farfums
Isabel Benenato
Lara Bohinc
Maria Black
Marjus Lupfer
Rick Owens
Vilsbøl de Arce
ETC.

Nag VS Diana Brinks from Nagpeople on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© m y n a k e d s t y l e All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger