alexa goes superga
























The sneaker world is still rather new for me. My new balance sneakers are the first that I ever worn in work and still feeling welldressed.

The beauty and style of Alexa Chung def always gets my attention. The campaign and cooperation with superga and alexa styling her outfits herself is no exception. And it works - I actually do think the Superga sneaks are nice. Would be good together with white jeans and denim shorts for Summer.

Visit superga here were you'll find the video behind the shoot and the whole collection of superga sneakers

2 Comments:

  1. Check ut Toms.com også; funksjonelle, simple men fantastiske. Liker ditt nye side- design:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) Tusind tak Kristian! Dejligt at vide at nogen tager et kig en gang imellem. Tak den skal jeg tjekke ud asap. Håber alt går bra med dine projekter! Klem

    ReplyDelete

 

© m y n a k e d s t y l e All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger