pre fall 2012: 3.1 phillip lim

I'm on my way back home after a day in copenhagen with the pre fall 2012 collection by 
3.1 phillip lim.
the collection is a mitch match of sporty stretch jersey items, short boucle jackets, duvet jackets, loads of transparent silk chiffon items with spangles and oversized coarse knits.
a very sharp tailored and minimalistic collection spiced up with cartoon-ish / pop art prints.
 
I imediately fell in love with the shoe boots with pointed toes and the red shoulder bag that also is available in black.
I really liked the burned orange / rust red among the range of colours but I chose to play the safe game though, with grey, black and dark navy for the items I picked out for the shop.









above some of the items I purchased for the shop today.
the red oufit - the pants which are elastic jersey with very good details and they were just fab in black. 
the black / white flecked "boucle-ish" jacket above to the right has the perfect tailored fit and would be perfect with grey / black jeans or leather leggins.
I chose the duvet jacket in a very dark navy blue. I really like the style for a duvet jacket. the lightness, the length, the fit, both sporty, casual and a well-dressed look indeed.
the knit will arrive in the shop just as a cardigan instead and in the colour black.

it's been a good day. after buying phillip I met up with my brother and a girlfriend for lunch and a little shopping. and I must say, today was my lucky day. I'll show you later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© m y n a k e d s t y l e All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger