today



utzon skindbukser/highwaistet elastic leatherpant
tank top/james perse
white denim shirt/levis vintage
cork belt/vintage
red suede ballerinas/unkown

the second day being blond.
the first challenge with the new haircolor so far: my everyday lipstick suddently does'nt match.
no. two: my recently acquired purple james perse l/s tee does'nt match.
it is very funny, remarkable how many colors I suddently feel weird wearing. pastels, and grey for instance. but red? no! I have nothing in my wardrobe except for shoes in the color red, but somehow I ended up shopping red today. and I totally blame the hair! I would never have consindered wearing red when I was a brunette. need some inspiration colors vs. blond. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© m y n a k e d s t y l e All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger