vintage and the city

did a serious vintage research/explore today. looking for a wedding-guest-dress. actually I have never been very good at doing good findings in vintage shops. often the shops seems too messy and incalculable, but today I realised that if you know, what you are exactly looking for, the good findings pop up more easy. I found lots of fantastic dresses, and it was hard just to pick one. also the leatherskirts caught my attention, the lewis white denim shirt and shorts. I did some shopping that I will show of later. 
and I think, I did find the dress for the wedding.

have you ever purchased something, that you knew, you would never have the opportunity to wear, you just fell in love with it immediately, and had to own it, just needed to have it hanging in your wardrobe? I did that today..






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© m y n a k e d s t y l e All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger